HomeUpcoming EventsGraduation RequirementsDual CreditsIDLACollege Bound: TestsCollege Test PrepSenior Leadership (Project)College Admissions TimelineCollege Application WeekFAFSA InformationScholarshipsTranscript RequestsStudy SkillsAVIDSources of StrengthPTECH OpportunityTriO at HHSASVAB Military TestCareer Information System C.I.S.Cossa: PTE Opportunities

Graduates Requesting High School Transcripts

If you are a graduate and need your transcripts please make requests to Jen Levinski at jlevinski@homedaleschools.org

Current High School Student Transcript Requests 

Please see Mrs. Flaming in the guidance counselor office for information about transcript requests via Google documents. Seniors, look for the shared Transcript Request document in your school g-mail. Post the date and the schools you would like transcripts sent to. It is helpful if you put the address for out of state colleges or universities. Transcript requests for seniors need to be done three times. Once during the 1st semester, again in January/February and a final time in May for the transcript with a graduation date posted. If you have any questions, please e-mail Debbie Flaming at dflaming@homedaleschools.org

 Requesting Transcripts for Dual Credit Classes taken at Homedale High School

When students take dual credit classes, they must register for the class not only through the high school but with the college or university as well. There are deadlines for applying and payment. Just because a class is listed as a dual credit class on the high school transcript does not guarantee that the student has received college credit. The high school is responsible to send out transcripts for the high school only. Students with dual credits that they want to transfer to college must request transcripts from the specific colleges the classes were given from. Links to the college transcript request websites are listed for your convenience below. 


ALL dual credit courses offered by Homedale High School transfer to colleges or universities that accepts transfer credits.  You can cross reference dual credit courses with your college of preference to see how those credits transfer. Go to the admissions page of the college’s website and click on ‘transfer students’, then ‘transfer credits’. If the particular course isn’t listed, you can call the college admissions personnel for verification.

Boise State University – B.S.U. http://admissions.boisestate.edu/official-transcripts/

College of Western Idaho- C.W.I.  http://cwidaho.cc/current-students/transcripts

 Northwest Nazarene University- N.N.U. http://registrar.nnu.edu/transcript

College of Southern Idaho-C.S.I. https://www.csi.edu/currentStudents_/eagleInfo/transcripts.html

North Idaho College N.I.C. http://www.nic.edu/websites/default.aspx?dpt=49&pageId=724

Lewis and Clark College http://college.lclark.edu/offices/registrar/transcripts/